Let’s shoot some old bowling pins!
Cost: $6 /shooter/pistol
- 3 sets of 5 pins. 12 bullets/ set of 5 pins.
- If using magazines at least 2 magazines with 6 rounds each must be used.
- Pins will be spaced one foot apart with the 3rd (Middle pin) in the center of the table left to right.
- Table will be 4ft by 8ft.
- Pins will be placed 1 ft apart left to right with the center pin in the center of the table.
- Placement of the pins based on the pistol’s caliber
- .22 and .380 – Placed on back edge of the table
- 9mm and 40 S&W – Placed on middle of the table
- .45 ACP and up – Place on front edge of the table
Scoring will be point based to promote better shooting habits instead of time based. There is a 2 minute maximum for each set of 12 rounds.
If all pins are knocked off the table in less than 12 shots, 2 points will be received for each bullet you have left over. Must keep shooting until all pins are off the table or your 12 shots are fired for that set.
- 2 points for nocking a pin off the table.
- 1 point for nocking a pin over but it is remaining on the table
- 0 points for pins still standing on the table.
- 2 points for each bullet not needed to clear the the pins from the table.
- 2 bonus points/ set if nocking the pins off the table with 1 shot/ pin
- Max points per set is 26.
Depending on participation, We will have different classes for caliber such as:
- .22 and .380
- 9mm and 40 S&W
- .45 ACP and up
Starting distance is 10 yards.
If you score a 14 or above, the next set you move back 5 yards. If you score a 10 or below move forward 5 yards. Can’t be closer than 10 yards. If already shooting from the 10 yard line.
$2 of the $6 cost goes towards the prize fund.
Payouts 1st 50%, 2nd 35%, 3rd 15% of prize money (Caliber Classes Based on participation).
Pre-Registration recommended, but not required. Attendees may also register the day-of at the event.
All range rules apply to this event.