- Allows for access to club resources when open.
- You are able to buy shooting cards (10 rounds for $50)
Gate Code Access
Once a member has paid their dues for the year, they may establish gate code access for the following year one of two ways:
- Volunteer 10 hours towards a club approved project a year prior to receiving (this is documented and approved by board members)
- Paying the yearly $75 gate fee
- Not available at this time.
- Lifetime memberships do NOT include gate access.
How to become a member
- Download the membership form
- Please complete the entire form.
- New Members must come to a club meeting or other function. *Renewing Members may mail in their membership form
We’d be happy to talk to answer any questions you have about becoming a member. Click below for the current Membership Chairperson’s contact information.
Earning Volunteer Hours
Members must attend a board meeting which is held the last Thursday of each month to express their desire to volunteer.
How to Earn Hours toward Memberships:
- Clean-up day
- Annual dinner setup, serving, and cleanup
- Club approved projects
- Selling tickets
- Opening the club on Sundays
- Bar tending during shooting events