Lancer Clay Target
Lancer Clay Target Team
Fall Registration begins August 1st!
Any student is eligible to participate if he/she:
- Is in grades 6 through 12, AND
- Possesses League-Approved Firearm Safety Certification, AND
- Meets all school curricular activity eligibility requirements, AND
- If the team has room to accommodate the student athlete.
Registration fees are $35 per student athlete per league. Ammunition and target costs are determined by the team which is $200. If you don’t have a shotgun and gear, you may use one of the GSSC shotguns at no charge and eye and hearing protection is provided as well.
- To Register for the league, create account using Team ID: lat110 at: https://www.claytargetscoring.com/ams/
All of the coaching staff @ GSSC are volunteers, and love the sport and are here to pass on their knowledge
Makeups are done on Sundays prior to the Tuesday you can make it, so call or text Coach Jensen or Bollman to schedule a makeup.
Learn about the Trap and Skeet
8/1: Team and student athlete registration opens.
9/11: Athlete registration closes
9/16: Trap Tournament 8am-3pm
More Information & Pre-Register
9/17: Meet the Coaches 9am-10am
9/19: Practice/Reserve 6pm
9/26: Week 1 begins 6pm
10/3: Week 2 begins 6pm
10/10: Week 3 begins 6pm
10/17: Week 4 begins 6pm
10/24: Week 5 begins 6pm
10/29: Fun Day 12-3pm
Award Shipments Begin
11/6: Awards shipments begin
Email us that you are interested or feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Head Clay Target Coach
Want us to host your team?
We’d be happy to talk to you about hosting your team at GSSC!